1) We are the only target manufacturer that will Guarantee our product to have a 7 year shelf life if stored properly* and to be the loudest, most powerful, most consistent and most consumer friendly target on the market! If you do not feel they are what we say they are then stop shooting them and call us to get your refund or replacement going*.
2) We are licensed and are able to make our targets from the highest quality chemicals available.
3) We are the only company to offer a 1/2Lb .22 LR exploding target called "the Magnum" that is stable enough to mix then throw in the air and smash it with a baseball bat! OTHER COMPANIES USE A POWDER FLASH FORMULA THAT I WOULD NOT WANT TO EVEN PICK UP!! One Sure Shot 1/2 lb "Magnum" target is as loud as 2 + Lbs of our Centerfire and 3-5Lbs of the other brands! Don't believe it, Go ahead and try us then post your opinion on our forum!
4) Every target is hand packed with a hand weighed amount of catalyst,(no guessing if you will have enough for all your targets by scooping)
5) All you need to make a target is inside each target container so if you want to bring 4 targets with you just throw them in your cargo pockets and go! The bag the base is in works as a clear mixing bag!
6) From opening the jar to having a mixed & ready to shoot target in less than 60 seconds!
7) During Development we tested targets in Maryland, Utah,Wyoming, Arizona, Alaska and Louisiana to make sure our formulas performed the same in every climate. 100% Detonation, 1st shot, every time!
8) We are a veteran owned business and make sure that everything from the chemicals down to the boxes are MADE IN THE U.S.A.!
9) Our base comes in a 2 mil clear bag you can use to mix in then turn the bag upside down then insert the bag back into the container so when you just knick the lid,(You know this has happened to you), and the target turns over you don't loose all your explosive! You will be able to reset it and not lose a drop!
10) We are truly about great,(not good), Customer Service & have not had a customer go away from our company upset yet. Any questions or concerns please call us at 304-258-4444 or email us at email@example.com.